What are the different ways I can pay my bill?
Marlin offers you many flexible ways to make payments on your lease and loan contracts. You can make one-time or recurring payments in the following ways:
• Online via MyMarlin
• By telephone: 1-888-236-2409
• By mail: PO Box 13604, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3604
Mailing Your Payment
Please note that if mailing your payment, allow extra days for postal delivery. All payments, regardless of method, that are received by 11:59 pm (EST) on your due date will be considered on-time. Payments received after 11:59 pm (EST) on your due date will be considered late and may incur a late fee.
Please do not send cash, checks with skirts/stubs, or stapled checks to the invoice portion. Non-conforming payments could result in delayed application of your payment to your account.
If you choose to mail you payment into us, please be sure to:
1. use the envelope provided
2. include the upper portion of your invoice with your payment
3. include only one check for total amount due
4. write your contract number in the check’s memo field