Home > Applying for Financing > Financing Timeline
Applying for Financing
Life of a Financing Agreement Timeline
- You select your equipment (if applicable*) and desired financing solution.
- The application is either completed online or in special cases, phoned or faxed.
- A credit analyst receives your application for a decision: Approve, Decline, or Pending More Information.
- A Marlin rep is notified of acceptance and notifies you and the vendor.
- Documentation is prepared and sent to you.
- The vendor delivers or installs equipment or software – OR if you applied for a working capital loan, you receive your funds!
- You accept the equipment and sign a Marlin D&A
- You return the documentation to Marlin for verification
- Credit contacts you to verify receipt of equipment and billing information
- A payment check is sent to the vendor
- Completed documentation is sent to our Booking department, which enters all data and sets up billing
- First invoice is generated
After the deal is complete:
- Register and login to MyMarlin to conveniently manage your accounts online
- Visit our online Help Center 24 hours a day when you need answers
- Customer Service assists you with billing and account issues that can’t be resolved via Help Center or MyMarlin
- Working Capital Loan customers have the option to renew their loans once halfway (50%) through their payment term.
- If needed, Collections will contact you regarding payment obligations
- Appropriate End of Term process applies. Equipment financing customers can also opt to upgrade their equipment.