Home > Your First 30 Days > Understanding Your Welcome Letter
Your First 30 Days
Understanding Your Welcome Letter
- Depending on the type of your financial agreement, you may receive one of several Welcome Letters from Marlin.
- The Welcome Letter is generally emailed to the address provided at the time of application.
- If Marlin does not receive a valid email address, a Welcome Letter will be mailed to the Accounts Receivable address on file.
- If you do not receive a Welcome Letter and/or Email, but would like one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
- Information included in the Welcome Letter/Email:
- Your Marlin Contract number
- Your MyMarlin (Account) number
- The address where your invoices will be mailed
- Your Contract Begin date
- The Equipment being Financed
- Your 1st Payment Due Date
- Your Payment Due date
- Links that may be included in the Welcome Email:
- The Welcome Email also includes the phone number and email address for our Customer Care team should you have any additional questions or concerns.